Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our date with Brenna

How fun that we live so close to our family here in San Diego. Although we miss our family in Utah terribly, I couldn't be more thankful for the bond I share with Matt's.

The other day we picked Brenna up from school and went to the boardwalk for a bike ride! It was "such fun" (as Brodyn would say). She impressed us with her singing voice while we drove to the beach. Apparently singing in a different language is much easier than speaking; Brenna knows TEN. And the louder you are the more impressive it sounds!

































We had to stop at The Wave House while we were at Mission Beach. It's so cool to watch these pro surfers mess around on this fake wave; both Brenna and I were mesmerized. Matt had to watch the bikes to make sure no one yoinked them.















































Minus the slight breeze that kept us covered, it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.


















No comments:

Post a Comment