The weather was incredibly beautiful and soooo warm! We tried to do a little beach bakin' but it was a little windy. Good thing I told her to bring her jacket! It might be 80 degrees and hot where we live. But a fifteen minute drive to the beach might entail a jacket!
We wanted to eat breakfast at the Hash House, people says its a hot spot. And they were right... the wait was so long, we walked across the street and ate at another joint. Which was, I'm sure, just as appetizing. Camille got a delicious egg platter, and I, french toast smothered in Captain Crunch and cream cheese in the middle. Yum!
We drove up to Ramona and said hi to everybody! Kel brought the kids over and we played! I love that I can just take my family to Matt's and everyone is happy! Here's Camille on the razor. I kept telling her to get her leg higher so I could get a good picture! she sucked, this was the highest it could go. Nice.


A Target stop for some extra treats for the long drive to Utah. We had to try a couple times for this great shot. The target employee kept interfering.

Matt had to work on Monday till four in the afternoon, so Camille and I went whale watching. It was a three hour trip out to the ocean, we saw six or seven whales, lots of dolphins, and sea lions. Oh and a pirate ship. It was really a great time. And neither of us got sea sick. Few!



.......And we're off!
I did NOT suck at the scooter leg raise! I was incredible! You try it! It was hard!! OHHH so glad I decided to get my butt out there on a whim. :) I love seeing you. I luff my sister & miss her everyday.
ReplyDelete