Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby Shower #2

 I thought this would never come.  My baby shower here in San Diego, it seemed forever away for the longest time, but here it has come and gone!  Now it's all a waiting game until this little girl decides to make her debut!

My dear friend Breanna hosted it at her home, which was so beautiful and so cozy!  Kel, Michelle, Breanna and Katie helped organize and plan all the details.  From the delicious food down to the games, decorations and invites!  And the most wonderful friends and family showed up to celebrate this wonderful exciting time in our lives!  


My dearest friend Amber made these adorable letters for Miss Elora.
All our presents were passed out very nicely by three little girls...  Brenna, Cami and Lauren!
Michelle had this cake specially made for the shower!  It's her theme in the nursery, Children at play, how adorable!!




We received the best gifts!  I'm so excited to dress up this girl!

Grammy and me, she's so excited to meet this little girly!
My friends that came to celebrate!

Matt came at the very end, so I opened all the gifts again so he could see them all too!
I love these girls! They worked so hard to make this happen so beautifully!
All my friends that I love, and some family too!
Brenna and Clara posing for the camera!
My sisters that always make me feel so loved.  I married into the most amazing family!




No comments:

Post a Comment