Saturday, October 15, 2011

Baby Update

I haven't been really good at taking the weekly pictures, partly because I didn't think I was even changing, and partly because I never could figure out what to wear.  And partly because every time I think of taking the picture I'm not ready and I don't feel like getting ready for just one quick picture.  Plus, I feel kind of dorky taking pictures of myself in the mirror.  Oh well, I decided it'll be worth the pictures in the end.  So here are a few of the ones I've collected.  Obviously I eventually realized the pictures turn out much cuter if you smile in them :) 

Week 10
Week 11
Week 13
Week 15 (just before we found out the gender)
Waiting at the Ultrasound Experience (to find out the gender)
 
It's a GIRL
Baby feet
Strong spine
A little 3D action
We were able to watch her in action for 30 minutes.  She kicked, turned over, lifted her bum, arched her back, drank.  It was the most wonderful thing to behold.  It was so emotional to be laying there watching all this action and yet not feel her the slightest bit.  When the ultrasound tech told us she was a girl, my heart was overwhelmed with Joy.  We are going to be the parents of our own daughter.  What a beautiful path set forth before us.
Week 17

2 comments:

  1. It's a girl!!!! Congrats!! I am so so happy for you and Matt! She is going to be the cutest little thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Jeannine! I didn't even know that you guys had found out the gender! Congratulations, a sweet little girl...I am so happy for you and Matt, what a blessing she will be!

    ReplyDelete