Ok, remember at the beginning of the year Disneyland offered a free day at Disneyland if you volunteered a day of your time in return? Well, I told my whole family about it, so they would have NO excuse not to come out and visit us this year! So, this month we had Danielle, Dan and the kids come stay with us! Amongst their busy schedules with school and work, they were able to squeeze in a much need vacation, so they drove down to see us! We went to the beach one day and DLand the next! Short but sweet. We had such a blast both days! Oh how we miss living close. My heart broke when we had to leave each other. Poor Matt thinks I’ve turned into Miss bawl lady. :) I seriously get teary eyed over everything. Whether it be happy or sad.
After a long 10-12 hour drive, they finally pulled on to Virginia Ct!
A little relaxing time. Followed by some coloring!
Headed to the beach. (although i didn’t take any pictures of the beach sorry)

And off to DisneyLand! What a beautiful place to be!
I loooove the new camera...the pictures look so great!!
ReplyDelete