My birthday was honestly so special this year! Everyone made a special effort to make me feel so loved. And it couldn’t have been better! I had school that morning, but when I came home, I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers that Matt had left on the counter top!! He’s so amazing and to add more, the most wonderful, thoughtful hotty on the planet! I love him soooo much!!
And to make things even better! I had two cards in the mail, one from my Nana and my parents! OH, and what a surprise this was, my sisters overnighted me a birthday package with all sorts of goodies inside! I got it that afternoon on my birthday! Everything was just so awesome! Thanks you guys!!

My favorite mascara!! And a cute scarf, good pick Camille... do you like my head wrap skills!!

Later that afternoon I met up with some friends at the Aubrey Rose Tea Room and had a delightful afternoon tea. And I’m telling you, if you weren’t there, you missed out, it was so delicious! They serve you scones with some German cookies and tea! The atmosphere is the best part! Next time it’s hats and gloves girls!

Later that night Matt took me out to the Bing Crosby restaurant at Fashion Valley Mall. What a great place to go! Very much recommended from us! There was live music, the service was great, the food even better and what an awesome atmosphere! We can’t wait to go back!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment