Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Graduation Party

Our friend Jesse Abeel had a graduation party up at his parents house in Ramona. The only place you can freely roam about with a shot gun strapped to your leg! Everyone brought their guns and there was a shooting event you could participate in... Of course having been a true soldier in the Army... Sharpshooter thank you very much, I choose to engage!














Little did I know you have to practically lift weights to hold the dang shot gun pointing to the sky waiting for the clay pigeons to pass by!! It was so heavy for my poor little chicken arms.. My friend Breanna tried too. She was much stronger; Although I did hit a can. No clay pigeons
though.




























Here is me attempting to shoot Matt's sweet Police Gun! He wanted to make sure I could protect myself in case there was ever an encounter with an unexpected guest in our home. Note: knock before entering the Condon's!


















2 comments:

  1. The boys were all making fun of my shooting stance...I don't think I look too bad! Note taken about the knocking rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! No clay pigeon hits? I guess moving targets would have been an issue if you were in the army. :) You still look COOL though. I like to hold guns, because I feel so strong.

    ReplyDelete