Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Camping at Carlsbad Beach

This summer is now over, and I haven't even really blogged much about it!  It's definitely been a little different around our home now that I'm a mama.  Its hard to find time to do the little things I love, when I love spending time with Elora and she loves spending time with her mama.  A little too much love sometimes...  I have to remind her that it is ok to play by herself sometimes, she doesn't really seem to get it quite yet.  With that being said, here is some of our exciting summer activities! 

My sister Marsha and her family came down to visit us just before school started.  Actually, I think Brody missed a few days of school to come down.  Oops!  They made the long drive down, and were able to beach camp with us and our dear friends Breanna and Jordan!  They also went to visit Sea World and Legoland!  They had such a great time!  It was so wonderful to have them here and see our home and be together!  I love my family!


































































1 comment:

  1. What a fun vacation, the only thing missing was the Pommervilles! We love you guys like crazy. You got such cute pictures Neene! You do such a good job getting the best pictures! Breannas kids are so dang beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete