Friday, August 17, 2012

Camille's Baby Shower and a little of Utah

I finally made it home!  After giving birth to Elora and attempting to make a trip out to Utah, which was unsuccessfull, we finally made it out there!  It had been since November since I was there.  And the most exciting part of it all, besides getting to throw Camilles baby shower, was introducing my sweet baby girl! 

Everyone got to hold her and love on her and give her all the much needed attention she has lacked from my side of the family.  Although Matt's family has definitely fullfilled that requirment.  It did take her a few days to feel comfortable seeing all the new faces, and we were not easy on her either.  I have a huge family! Sorry Elora, there were just too many people that were eager to meet you.

The first part of the trip was putting together my sister Camille's baby shower.  And thanks to the help of all my sisters, my mom, and pinterest her shower turned out sooo cute!  The decor was adorable, the food was yum, the games were great, and of course the people made it all the better!  She was so blessed to have so many people there to support her and Matt!  She got some great gifts, and hopefully only needs one or two more things.  Baby P is on his way...  and they are ready for him!

I got to spend some time with my dearest friends and relax at home with my parents.  My sweet nieces and nephews still know me...   (hopefully that never changes) and now they know Elora.  And hopefully Beau doesnt refer to Elora as the big baby anymore...  cuz she knows her name and has seen her face.  My time there is never enough, but always fullfilling.  I miss my family and love them till the cows come home, and longer.






























































































2 comments:

  1. love love love that sweet baby, I thought she looked like matt but man she just fits in with all the "pale ones" in our family, seriously my kids are the only bronzed ones, come elora your the cali-girl, where's that sun-kissed skin!! he he he, honestly she just fits in like a missing puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best pictures ever! Looking through the pics just made me cry a little that you had to go back. We miss you, Matt, & now especially Elora every single day. We love you guys soooooooo much!
    And yes I agree with Marsh, whats up with the whitey girls :) Hopefully Baby P will be sun kissed

    ReplyDelete