Tuesday, May 29, 2012

3 Months

My sweet girl has grown to be 3 months old!  She has experienced beach camping a few times and did rather well sleeping in the camper trailer.  She loves to suck on her lower lip and hands, and my shoulder too.  She has now noticed the television and seems rather content when I let her watch it for a bit.  Her legs are getting so strong and she can almost stand, balancing in your hand.  I think a little more head control and she'll have it down!  Also, I had to leave her to go back to work this month.  I cried the first day when I left her with Kelly, but once I was at work, it just seemed normal to be there.  Matt has her durning the night while I'm at work, and either Kelly or Katie watches her while I sleep.  I'm just so grateful for family and that she is safe and sound when I'm away from her!


Things she learned:
1.  Rolled over from tummy to back
2. Looks in the mirror at her and her mommy
3.  Sleeps from 8 at night to 4 in the morning  (!!!!)
4. Holds her head so high when she is on her tummy
5. Still is talking and even getting louder
6.  Her smiles are getting so regular and I am waiting for her to laugh any day!








No comments:

Post a Comment