Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time with the Tracy's

We were lucky this year to see Amber and her family 2 times!  She was able to make it out for my baby shower, and then again to see Elora!!  Amber is one of my dear friends that I don't get to see very often, because her hubby Shane is in the military.  So they move with the wind.  Right now they are in Texas, so it's not too bad of a drive to come see us!  


Charlotte left) and miss Madison


I just love her smile, and her low pitched laugh!



We spent one of the days at the beach!  A must when you come to San Diego.  We were so fortunate to have such beautiful weather!  Sun sun and more sun, with a little wind which was perfect!  We had such a great time together.  I love when we get to spend time with each other.




















Bye...  come see us again!

No comments:

Post a Comment