July and August and soon to be September, have been jammed packed with 3 and 4 day vacations for this Condon family. Not only did I get to go to Utah two times in July but we also had our friends Amber and Shane come to town.

We've been lucky to have Lance here the whole summer too! We've done some really fun things in addition to him cleaning pools. But his summer is soon coming to an end. He starts school at the end of August and will soon leave me.... brother
The second time going out to Utah, I got to spend some time with my dearest beloved girl friends. I didn't get a picture with Tera... (sorry Ter).
Bergen attempting to cut my bangs
Lacie and her adorable twins


Spending time with my family... a favorite I miss so incredibly when I'm in California. So I soak up every precious moment!
Picked some snap peas and we are de-peaing them.
Swimming at the Logan pool
Pioneer Day in Utah is the 24th of July, we celebrate it much like the 4th of July with parades and fireworks!
My sweet cousin Sabrina
Reed with baby Sophia.


We spent one afternoon at the Jensen's Historical Farm. Very cool.


Last but not least back in California, the beginning of August brings us Big Bear. We did this same trip last year and had such a great time we planned a duplicate. With such great friends it's such a relaxing wonderful time.



No comments:
Post a Comment