Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Disaster of MOLD

The day Reed and Joli were driving into San Diego was the day I decided to look between our Mattresses.... to discover a large anti-friend growing in between!

MOLD!














Are you serious! We just bought this mattress in February and now we have to throw it away because there is mold on it... Hard lesson learned people. Take it from me... don't get mold on anything!












So as of now... this is where we sleep..















instead of here. Boo Hoo.














Aside from that bummer Moldy Poldy. We had so much fun visiting with Reed and Joli! They drove down to spend the weekend in San Diego and Matt and I got to have the pleasure of their company! It was so nice to have some visitors in our home! Thanks guys for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your weekend here in the warm sunny weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment