With graduation over, there was one more group run with the academy! But this time, any one was welcome to join in on the run, so of course I wanted to be apart of it! Well, as long as I wasn't the only wife running anyway. Which of course I wasn't. There were even little kids that jumped up to the challenge! So adorable. Anyway, we met down at San Diego Bay, and ran along the edge, singing cadence's of course!
Up in the Morning
Up in the morning 'fore dawn
I don't like it, no way
Eat my breakfast too dang soon
Hungry as a hound dog by noon
Went to the mess hall on my knees
"Mess Sergeant, Mess Sergeant feed me please!"
Mess Sergeant said witha big ol'grin
"If you're with the 82nd you gotta be thin"
Up in the morning at the break of day
Working so hard we never play
Running through the jungle where the sun don't shine
All I do is double time





No comments:
Post a Comment